IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Our standards of hygiene are already extremely high. Due to the nature of our work it is crucial that cleanliness is top priority. Between each client tools are sterilised and surfaces are disinfected as standard procedure. However, moving forward we are introducing some new measures to ensure the best safety we can for ourselves and clients during appointments.
CHANGES WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Clients must arrive at their appointment exactly on time as there will be no crossing over of appointments or waiting. We will be operating a 1 in – 1 out policy for each Barber
- Clients must sanitise hands upon entry and put on a new clean mask (provided by us, you cannot wear your own mask)
- We will not supply gloves as we ask clients to sanitise hands. However if you wish to wear your own gloves please ensure cleans ones are put on just before entering the shop
- Clients must arrive alone unless bringing children. Please ONLY bring children that are getting haircuts.
- New guidelines released by the National Hair & Beauty Federation state that the safest way to proceed with haircuts is for hair to be freshly washed. This will apply to everyone with the exception of: Under 16s, Seniors, anyone who is unable to sit at the backwash comfortably. (If you are excluded please arrive with freshly washed hair, free of products/oils)
- Phones and other personal items are not to be touched/used during your appointment
- Clients to avoid touching their face/hair/eyes where possible
- We would prefer if you could pay via contactless payment (we understand this isn’t possible for everyone so we will still accept normal card payments and cash on these occasions)
- We ask that clients cancel their appointment if they are feeling unwell in any way/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
CHANGES YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Masks will be worn for entire treatment and changed as regularly as the guidelines state
- Each gown will only be used on 1 client and then put in the wash – we’ve bought lots of new gowns!
- We will ensure the room is well ventilated by leaving the door open where possible
- We will not allow more than 2 clients into the shop at one time (with the exception of parents with children)
- All touchable surfaces will be disinfected between clients (till/door handles/arm rests/chair/sink etc.)
- We will cancel appointments if we are feeling unwell in any way/experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19